- Sometimes it’s less expensive to buy the real book than it is to buy the ebook. I like real books, so this works out okay in my mind even if I have to figure out whether or not there’s really space on my bookshelf for just one more book.
- I do not have so many hours in the day as I believe I have, especially if I’m writing blog posts during my lunch hour instead of reading.
- I tend to make my own fun wherever I go. It may not be the fun everyone else has scheduled.
- The best fun is the fun you make for free. The second best fun is cheap and imaginative.
- Yarn fumes are dandy, but cheap wine is quicker.
More fun than a grown-up should have with toy farm animals.