The first month of 2017 is over. It’s time to check in on how this year’s goals are going and see where I need to improve and alter.
- Go to 3 cycling classes and two weightlifting classes every week in 2016. I am still fighting with asthma lingering from the cold/bronchitis I picked up at the beginning of the month. My new goal at this point is breathe. I’m scheduled to go back to the doctor on Friday morning to see what else we can do to get the asthma under control better.
- Follow the dietary guidelines given to me by my doctor. Coming along. Always areas to improve, but this hasn’t been a huge challenge.
- Finish one existing WIP every month in 2016. Nothing finished. Nothing new started. No extra energy, really. See also: breathing is an issue.
- Develop a list of 12 handknit items to add to my wardrobe in 2016. Started. I need to finalize the list and blog about it.
- Finish one new project every month in 2016. See goal 3. Right now I’m focused on getting better.
- Write one short story a month in 2016. Behind schedule, but in progress.
- Finish a book by March 31, 2016. Outline written, but I’m not sure I’m going to make my writing goal of March 31 with the short story goal. I may need to rethink this.
- Read 12 books by December 31, 2016. Reading is progressing, but slowly. I need a vacation and some uninterrupted reading time.